- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of students, staff, and fellow coaches.
- Collegiate football playing experience.
- Two plus years of high school or college coaching experience.
- Strong knowledge of AIA High School Football rules and regulations
- Demonstrate values based leadership skills.
- Ability to coach multiple positions and levels within the football program.
Core Job Functions:
- Develop, instruct, and mentor a roster of qualified student-athletes.
- Develop position specific practice plans including drills to develop player skill, technique, and understanding.
- Assist players and coaches in the establishing appropriate competitive and developmental goals and objectives
- Support coaching staff with practice sessions, including outside-season camps & clinics.
- Communicate effectively with Head Coach, staff, students and parents.
- Engage program with the community through service and fundraising.