- Observes student athletes while they perform to determine need for individual or team improvement.
- Coaches student athletes individually, or in groups demonstrating techniques of the sport coached.
- Assists Head Coach in daily practice of student athletes to instruct them in areas of deficiency.
- Attends regularly scheduled practice sessions.
- Assists Head Coach in supervising student athletes after school, after practice and games until transportation is available to take them home.
- Assists with the responsibility of proper maintenance, care and needs of equipment, and facility.
- Determines strategy during game, independently or in conference with other Athletic Team Coach, Head Coach, or Manager based on factors as weakness in opposing team.
- Appropriate work attire is required.
- Must attend all mandatory department trainings.
- One or two years' experience and/or training are preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing is required.
- Ability to work independently and establish priorities is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Ability to establish professional and harmonious working relationships on all projects and with all parties involved.
- Subject to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Fond du Lac Reservation’s Personnel Policies.
- Subject to pre-employment and annual background checks.
- Subject to immunization review and submitted proof of required vaccinations.