Assist with coaching the Girls Basketball teams with other duties including recruitment, practice and race day coaching, fundraising, conditioning of athletes, supervision of athletes, maintenance practice facility and equipment, award and maintain Basketball scholarships, budgets, and arrange travel and meals.
Essential Job Duties:
- Teach all aspects of the sport of Basketball through fundamentals in daily practice sessions.
- Recruit and maintain an active team roster in order to develop a competitive team.
- Develop and evaluate each athlete’s performance.
- Conduct and supervise all practices.
- Schedule and attend all contests.
- Ensure students comply with all athletics policies and procedures ( health protocols, etc.).
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience Coaching Basketball at a High School or competitive level.
- Knowledge of Minnesota State High School League Rules.
- Ability to create and implement practice plans.
- Assist Varsity coach in game day preparations.
- Knowing how to implement social media and fundraising efforts.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Influence female student-athletes to be positive and influential role models..