- Evidence of successful competitive playing and/or coaching experience.
- Must be 19 years old per WIAA regulations.
- Current First Aid/CPR card.
ESSENTIAL JOB-RELATED ACTIVITIES:
- Work positively with student athletes to teach essential athletic skills necessary to compete, teach proper attitudes to play the sport competitively, and teach proper attitudes regarding winning gracefully and losing with dignity.
- Game preparation.
- Positive presentation of the program to the community.
- Work within guidelines of WIAA, Bi-State League and the Pullman School District.
- Provide leadership in developmental programs.
- Coordinate player development and skill level.
- Cooperate with other school programs.
- Develop support for the program from players, students, parents and community.
- Adjust system to player personnel available upon recommendation of head coach.
The Pullman School District Board of Directors and the Pullman School District shall provide equal educational opportunity and treatment for all students in all aspects of the academic and activities programs without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, honorably-discharged veteran or military status, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression or identity), marital status, the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability, participation in the Boy Scouts of America or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability.