The Waukegan Community Unit School District No. 60 has set an ambitious agenda for change, guided by the belief that all children, regardless of circumstances, can achieve at high levels and academic gaps can and will be eliminated with the support of teachers who deliver engaging, relevant, and academically rigorous instruction that excites students and instills a love of learning in them.
- Build a positive relationship with booster club, community, teaching staff, coaching staff, student body, and administration;
- Supervise student athletes;
- Instill the value of physical fitness, social development, sportsmanship, and academic achievement in student athletes;
- Provide adequate instructions for fundamentals;
- Demonstrate techniques and mechanics of fundamentals.
- Be supportive of the head coach;
- Accept duties assigned by the head coach;
- Respects and enforces the letter and intent of rules and regulation and Code of Behavior with integrity;
- Dress appropriately for practice and games;
- Display enthusiasm in coaching;
- Develops athletes’ leadership skills;
- Help players develop and strengthen values and morals;
- Exhibits knowledge of the sport.
Waukegan Community Unit School District 60 offers employment opportunities without regard to age, gender, race, color, national origin, religion, marital or military/veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, parental status, genetics or disability.