- Generate an attitude of fair play for adhering to the Minnesota State High School League "Code of Ethics."
- Carry out responsibilities of a head coach.
- Be in regular attendance at all contest and practice sessions.
- Instruct student/athlete in rules, rule changes, new developments and innovative ideas in coaching.
- Have understanding knowledge of rules and regulations as presented by the Minnesota State High School League.
- Adhere to the educational and athletic philosophy and objectives of Robbinsdale Area Schools.
- Follow rules and regulations of Robbinsdale Area Schools.
- Knowledge of sport.
- Coaching license.
- Coaching experience preferred.
A diverse workforce fuels innovation and allows us to better understand, communicate with, and educate our students. District 281 will not deny anyone the opportunity for training or employment because of sex, race, religion, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, sexual preference, disability, or status with regard to public assistance.