The Harker School is seeking an Assistant Girls Golf Coach for the Upper School Athletic Program. The season begins on November and runs through mid May.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assumes the responsibility for safely and effectively managing groups of students.
- Organizes practice plans and game plans.
- Communicates effectively with AD, other staff, students and parents.
- Stays informed regarding weekly sports emails, updated developments and changes.
- Follows all guidelines as expressed in Upper School Coaches Handbook.
- Completes miscellaneous tasks and duties as requested.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Experience working with children preferred. Must be comfortable working with and around school-age children.
- First Aid/CPR certified.
- 1 2 years coaching experience (preferred).