- White Bear Lake Area High School is seeking a dynamic, highly qualified candidates to serve as assistant Boys Hockey coach.
- Candidates are desired to have successful high school and/or collegiate level coaching experience.
- Each candidate should have strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the commitment to develop and maintain positive relationships between the White Bear Lake Area High School Girls Hockey program and the local community.
- A valid Minnesota coaching certificate (or alternative qualifications) is required.
- Generate an attitude of fair play for adhering to the Minnesota State High School League "Code of Ethics."
- Carry out responsibilities of an assistant coach.
- Be in regular attendance at all competitions and training sessions.
- Instruct student/athlete in rules, rule changes, new developments and innovative ideas in coaching.
- Have understanding knowledge of rules and regulations as presented by the Minnesota State High School League.
- Adhere to the educational and athletic philosophy and objectives of White Bear Lake Area Schools.