The Assistant Girls Lacrosse Coach shall have the primary responsibilities to mentor, coach and develop high school Athletes. In collaboration with key stakeholders, the Assistant Girls Lacrosse Coach will foster a team environment amongst the athletic community at Loyola.
- Emphasize the values of leadership, sportsmanship and goodness, values that lie at the core of the athletic program here at Loyola Academy.
- Consults with department heads, staff managers, and administrators to establish coordinated efforts to minimize workplace conflict; and develops resources and tools to aid Loyola Academy in fostering a culture of respect, collaboration and problem resolution.
- The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that logically relate to the position.
- The position requires a bachelor degree, one to three (1-3) plus years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- All coaches will be required to complete ASEP or NFHS certificate and keep up with IHSA compliance requirements.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, as well as knowledge and understanding of the organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures. Familiar with learning management systems (e.g., Blackbaud)] for education.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours, ability to maintain a flexible work schedule that may include working nights and weekends.
- Pre-Employment screening is required: criminal background check and drug testing.