- Valid Iowa coaching endorsement or authorization, required.
- Demonstrate aptitude for performing tasks listed.
- Exhibit high moral values and be able to serve as a favorable example to young people.
- Keep abreast of new ideas and techniques in the sports field assigned.
- Be knowledgeable of rules and regulations plus changes that occur.
- Inventory, selection, care and maintenance of equipment.
- Coach individual participants in the skill areas necessary for excellent achievement in the sports involved, as assigned by the head coach.
- Carry out duties as assigned by the head coach in the sport involved as it would pertain to clerical work, strategy meetings, equipment issue and return, facility preparations and supervision.
- Support the head coach by abiding by his/her policies and rules which are set forth to help maintain growth of the total sport program at all levels.
Waukee Community School District is an equal opportunity employer.