This position will coach high school age students in the sport of soccer. Collaborate with the head coach and athletic director or designee regarding practice activities/strategies. Implement daily practice activities for students. Coordinate game schedules. Accompany and supervise team at home and away games. Develop and promote good community relations among stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create a positive learning environment and effective management structures to purposefully promote and foster effective teaching, learning, and student achievement.
- Create a learning environment that establishes routines and provides for student engagement through questioning, speculation, and originality.
- Collaborate with specialists and provide unique learning opportunities for students with special needs.
- Promote a learning environment respecting the dignity of the child that is perceived by students as fair and consistent.
- Incorporate additional learning opportunities for advanced and non-proficient students.
- Ensure all processes, procedures and data collection are organized and effective with optimal use of time.
- Motivate, engage, and empower learners to track and monitor his/her fitness.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Coach fluency will be determined through the interview process and licensure.