- Reports consistently for work as scheduled.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Attains proficient or higher evaluations on established Performance Standards
- Actively seeks feedback from supervisor(s) and/or colleagues.
- Communicates high expectations for athlete behavior and reinforces expectations.
- Communicates regularly with the Athletic Director.
- Consistently meets responsibilities in a timely manner regarding fiscal management.
- Consistently seeks professional growth and learning.
- Demonstrates a solid knowledge of the sport, the policies, rules, and game management strategies.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work days, hours, locations, and assignments as directed by the supervisor within the position responsibilities.
- Commitment to the education of students as a primary responsibility.
- Demonstrated ability to manage simultaneous demands and set clear priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a team setting.
- Demonstrates citizenship, compassion, courage, discernment, excellence, honesty, hope, integrity, patience, perseverance, reliability, respect, responsibility, and trustworthiness.
- Demonstrates effective organizational and time management skills.
- Energetic, creative, innovative, flexible.