- Build a positive relationship with booster club, community, teaching staff, coaching staff, student body, and administration;
- Supervise student athletes;
- Instill the value of physical fitness in student athletes;
- Instill the value of social development in student athletes;
- Instill the value of sportsmanship;
- Provide adequate instructions for fundamentals;
- Demonstrate technique and mechanic of fundamentals;
- Evaluate student athlete techniques and mechanic for fundamentals;
- Correct flaws and defects in students;
- Plan strategies for competition;
- Make adjustments during competition.
- Accepts duties assigned by the head coach;
- Respects and enforces the letter and intent of rules and regulations and code with integrity
- Dress appropriately for practice and games;
- Display enthusiasm in coaching; (6) Develops athletes’ leadership skills;
- Help players develop and strengthen value and morals;
- Exhibits knowledge of the sport;
- Maintain high ethical standard for coaches and students;
- Promote all sports in the athletic program;
- Cooperative in sharing facilities.
Waukegan Community Unit School District 60 offers employment opportunities without regard to age, gender, race, color, national origin, religion, marital or military/veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, parental status, genetics or disability.