At Millersville University we are committed to fostering a learning and working environment that promotes the intersectionality of diversity to foster a climate of inclusion. Employing our EPPIIC values and the principles of Inclusive Excellence, we hold that an inclusive community is a core value that is an essential part of the foundation for our learning and working environment.
- Experience coaching or competing as an amateur or Professional golfer.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Commitment to academic and athletic excellence of student’s.
- Ability to work with student-athletes of diverse cultures, racial and ethnic groups.
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Evidence of a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of recruiting.
- Experience coaching golf at the high school College, or professional level.
- Knowledge of NCAA Div. II rules.
- Knowledge of strength, conditioning techniques.
- Fundraising experience.
- PSAC coaching or playing experience.