Assists the Head Coach for Men's & Women's Golf with all facets of the program, which includes assisting with on and off course coaching, recruitment, practice and game day preparation, academic supervision, fundraising efforts, and community outreach projects.
- Plans and conducts daily practices and workouts; plans and implements an off season workout plan; and prepares for on field coaching sessions conducted by the head coach.
- Identifies, evaluates, and contacts potential student-athletes via email and phone.
- Implements and monitors an academic plan to monitor the academic performance of the golf team members.
- Administers specific community outreach programs, which align to the NAIA Champions of Character program.
- Performs daily assignments and tasks required by the Head Golf Coach and the Athletics Department.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in physical education, recreation, or related field.
- (1) year collegiate coaching experience.