Responsible for the development and implementation of tennis strength and conditioning training programs and supporting professional athletes as well as assisting with leadership within the S&C department.
- Development and implementation of tennis strength and conditioning training programs for athletes of all ages and levels with the ability to lead development and implementation for multiple ages and abilities.
- Programming (to include a 10 month periodized plan) of strength and power training, speed, agility, and movement sessions, and pre-gen/regeneration with the ability to lead programming.
- Ability to work within an athlete development model to understand the developmental progressions of which training should fit for the safety and development of youth athletes.
- Delivery of strength and power training, speed, agility, and movement sessions, and pre-gen/regeneration in one to one, small group and large group sessions.
- Delivery of both Academy and Camp strength and conditioning sessions as well as strength and power and speed camp specializations.
- Delivery to professional athletes as well as travel when needed.
- Mentor and provided feedback to other S&C coaches to include assistant coaches, coaches and senior coaches.
- Bachelor’s degree in kinesiology, health, physical education or related field.
- Previous experience as a tennis strength and conditioning coach with experience developing training programs and implementing strength and speed/agility training.
- Demonstrated experience inspiring, motivating and improving performance of youth, middle school and high school athletes.
- Proficiency in writing training programs for athletes of all ages.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills with colleagues, sport coaches and athletes
- Demonstrated high energy, charismatic training approach.