- Must be able to plan, organize and execute practices.
- Ability to guide and motivate student athletes.
- Monitor safety of all participants and follow safety protocols.
- Develop player fundamentals.
- Supervise student athletes to, at and from events.
- Communicate with school personnel, student athletes and parents.
- Increase athletic participation in the program.
- Maintain equipment and inventory.
- Coordinate with the athletic director and others for facility usage.
- Knowledge of the sport.
Equal employment opportunity and treatment shall be practiced by the district regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veterans’ status, genetic information and disability if the employee, with or without reasonable accommodation, is able to perform the essential functions of the position.