Assist the head coach in all phases of the specified sport program including, but not limited to, recruiting qualified student-athletes, organization and design of practice and competition, scheduling, travel arrangements, budget management, supervision of academic progress, alumni development, fundraising and any other duties as assigned, and compliance with University, Conference, and NCAA rules.
- Assist and communicate with the head coach to plan, develop and promote a highly competitive NCAA Division I program.
- Assist the head coach in organizing and implementing practice and training procedures for the development and improvement of goaltenders.
- Successfully identity, select and recruit prospective student-athletes who display the athletic and academic talents and ability to successfully compete in the CCHA and BGSU.
- Display knowledge and adhere to all rules and regulations, pertaining to the sport as established by the NCAA, CCHA, and the University.
- Complete and report in a timely fashion, all Department, University, and Conference administrative information, as well as academic, recruiting and financial information.
- Assist in the development and implementation of fundraising activities.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree must be conferred at the time of application.
- 1 year of College, Club, Professional and/or High School coaching experience.
- Two years of experience as a GA or student employee is equal to one year of professional experience.