The Assistant Baseball Coach assists the Head Baseball Coach in promoting an appreciation of physical fitness, teamwork, and sportsmanship within the Cotopaxi Baseball program. The Assistant Baseball Coach assists in providing leadership and supervision while working closely with other staff, administration and community.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists the head coach with all student-athlete responsibilities including coordination and supervision of a training and game day program.
- Supports the value of education and the philosophy and vision of Cotopaxi Fremont RE-3
- Communicates effectively in both written and verbal avenues to all stakeholders; maintain strong public relations.
- Works effectively with all members of the school district and community.
- Promotes an appreciation for physical fitness, health habits, teamwork and sportsmanship.
- Ensure that all activities conform to CHSSA guidelines.
- Adhere to all district health and safety policies.
- React to change productively and acts as a positive change agent.
- Must have or ability to obtain Coaching authorization.
- Complete and approval received from an established background check process.
- Have a valid driver's license, and qualify under the district's insurance carrier when driving school vehicles or personal vehicles connected to job responsibilities.