Assist the Head Coach to help each participating student achieve a high level of skill, an appreciation for the values of discipline and sportsmanship, and an increased level of self-esteem.
- Assist head coach in coaching individual participants in the skills necessary for excellent achievement in the sport involved.
- Assist head coach in planning and scheduling a regular program of practice in season and has responsibility for assisting with a summer program.
- Assist head coach in supervising practice sessions.
- Complete and maintain all WIAA Coaching Standards requirements.
- Assist head coach in recommending purchase of equipment, supplies, and uniforms as appropriate.
- Assist head coach in maintaining necessary attendance forms, insurance records, and similar paperwork.
- Assist head coach in overseeing the safety and playing conditions of the facility or area in which assigned sport is conducted at all times students are present.
- BA degree in education preferred, but not required.
- Current State of Washington teaching certificate preferred, but not required.
- Ability to meet WIAA certification to the coaching standards.
- Valid first aid card.
- Volleyball coaching experience preferred.