Assist the head coach in all assigned duties. Demonstrate a commitment to the athletics department mission and play an active role in the college and Meredith communities. Assistant coach reports to the Head Coach and the Athletic Director. This position is full-time, 10 months.
- Collaboration with the head coach on preparation and implementation of training plans, practice sessions and game management.
- Availability for all away contests to serve as additional driver and coach in Head Coach’s absence; Motor Vehicle Record Required.
- Assistance with recruiting efforts.
- Acquisition of knowledge about NCAA Division III rules and regulations and USA South Athletic Conference and Meredith College policies.
- Participation in professional development activities in order to be knowledgeable about the changes occurring in the individual sport.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- NC Driver License and a clear driving history required;
- Must have availability to travel to all away contests.
- All candidates must have a commitment to the NCAA Division III philosophy and its rules and regulations.
- Previous playing or coaching experience in sport of Lacrosse is required.