- Coordination of team travel and other administrative duties as assigned by the Head Lacrosse Coach while following the rules of VMI, the MAAC, and NCAA.
- Recruiting and retaining qualified men’s lacrosse student-athletes.
- Training and developing student-athletes.
- Monitoring student-athletes’ academic progress and growth as a person.
- Instructs student-athletes in playing techniques and skills, the subtleties of game rules and collaborative team drills.
- Performing additional duties as assigned by the head coach and the college.
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree as well as significant coaching experience.
- Candidates must have sound written and verbal communication skills and a commitment to academic and athletic success.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Stress Management/Composure.
- Teamwork Orientation.