- Encourage student-athletes to perform to their highest academic potential, assist in monitoring student-athletes progress-toward-degree requirements to remain eligible;
- Give attention to the retention and eligibility of student-athletes as it impacts your sport’s APR and the university’s overall APR (Academic Progress Rate);
- Maintain competency with respect to knowledge of and compliance with state and federal laws, university policies/regulations, America East Conference and/or your sport’s conference rules/policies, and NCAA rules, and report to the Director of Athletics your knowledge of any violation of NCAA, conference and/or institutional rules;
- Pass the NCAA coaches certification test, attend all mandatory NCAA compliance meetings and maintain appropriate forms and documentation in office files to be reviewed upon request;
- Participate in athletic department meetings;
- Assist in engaging team in community outreach activities;
- Assist in development and maintenance of a strong alumni, parent, and booster support for your sport, including assistance with your team’s booster group.
- Observe and uphold all academic standards, requirements, and policies of UNH.
The University System of New Hampshire is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action employer. The University System is committed to creating an environment that values and supports diversity and inclusiveness across our campus communities and encourages applications from qualified individuals who will help us achieve this mission. The University System prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or marital status.