To support the Head M/W Track & Field Coach in establishing and successfully coaching the Men’s and Women’s Track programs within the guidelines of the Grand View University Athletic Department that adheres to the mission of the University.
- Recruitment of student-athletes in accordance with NAIA rules and regulations.
- Coordinate team travel and meal accommodations.
- Manage training activities for student-athletes to ensure proper preparation for the Indoor and Outdoor Track seasons.
- Develop and implement training for specified event areas.
- Oversee Track and Field off-season training.
- Assist in the organization of fundraising activities.
- Coordinate home meets and camps.
- Organize Track visit days and individual recruiting visits.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred.
- Successful coaching experience at the high school or college level required.
- Ability to interact with students, parents, admission staff, and the public in a positive way.
Grand View University is an equal opportunity employer. The University has a strong commitment to the principles of diversity and, in that spirit, seeks a broad spectrum of candidates, including women, members of minority groups, and people with disabilities.