University of Wisconsin-Platteville is seeking an Assistant Coach for Women & Men's Soccer. This position is active during the academic year; mid-August through end of May. This is a benefit-eligible position.
- Provide a transformational experience for student-athletes centered on our Pioneer Leadership Institute’s pillars of Personal Enhancement, Leadership Development, Career Development, Community and Alumni Engagement
- Provide an overall positive educational environment for our student-athletes conducive to learning, athletic development, social growth, and preparing them for life beyond college.
- In conjunction with the athletic tutoring and advising program, oversee the total academic progress of the team.
- Develop a culture of competitive excellence with postseason opportunities for student-athletes Inclusion
- Create an environment of inclusion for individuals of all race, gender, religious affiliation, and sexual orientation within your own sport as well as the entire Athletic Department and University.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- First Aid, CPR, AED by start date.
- Demonstrated successful recruiting ability at the collegiate level.
- Strong administrative organizational skills.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of computer applications, including that for recruiting.
- Ability to work weekends & evenings and also to travel.