Gustavus Adolphus College, an NCAA Division III institution, and a member of the Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (MIAC) is seeking applications for a full-time Assistant Men's and Women's Cross Country and Track & Field Coach.
- Assist head coaches in all aspects of Cross Country and Track & Field.
- Plan and implement event specific training and competition planning appropriate to each athlete and event group.
- Support and promote the team expectations and vision of Gustavus Cross Country and Track & Field programs.
- Demonstrate leadership, sportsmanship and professionalism.
- Effectively communicate and work cooperatively with our coaching staff and athletic department.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with a computer and Microsoft Office.