The Assistant Men’s and Women’s Golf Coach will also serve in a second college assigned position. The employment in the above position is contingent upon the Assistant Men’s and Women’s Golf Coach being employed in both assigned positions.
Examples of Duties:
- Assist the head coach in managing and directing the men’s and women’s golf program.
- Assist the head men’s and women’s golf coach with all aspects of the team including training, competing, and scheduling.
- Assist with academic progress of students athletes.
- Assists with recruiting including calling and high school visits of prospective student athlete.
- Hold scheduled practices.
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- College playing experience preferred, coaching experience at the collegiate level preferred.
- Must hold a current Class C Driver’s License with Passenger Endorsement or willingness to complete prior to athletic season.