To assist with the daily coaching and recruitment activities of the NCAA Division I Men’s and Women’s Golf program. Assist the men’s and women’s head coaches with all areas of the program, including, but not limited to coaching, film exchange, and budget administration and recruiting of prospective student athletes.
- Practices coaching pertaining to the Men’s and Women’s Golf program.
- Recruits student-athletes.
- Monitoring of the academic progress of the program’s student-athletes.
- Conditioning, off-season program, fund raising, equipment distribution and inventory.
- Community involvement and public relations.
- Other duties as assigned by the Men’s and Women’s Head Coaches.
- As condition of employment this position requires the applicant to be authorized to operate a University-Owned Vehicle for Official University Business. Per University of Texas System Policy 157, applicants will be subject to a motor vehicle record check for their most recent thirty-six (36) month history. Out of State Drivers are required to submit a 36-month history MVR from their prior State of residence(s).
- Mileage used on personal vehicle will be compensated at the state rate. The use of personal funds will be required for travel but will be reimbursed according to state and university guidelines.
It is the policy of The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley to promote and ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or protected veteran status. In accordance with the requirements of Title VII of the civil rights act of 1964, the title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as amended, our University is committed to comply with all government requirements and ensures non discrimination in it’s education programs and activities, including employment.