The Assistant Soccer Coach assists the head coach in all facets of the program to develop an elite NAIA soccer program that will be competitive and advance the team in the competition, academics, and in the community. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and possess the ability to lead, teach and coach student-athletes in a challenging environment.
- Monitors and evaluates student-athletes performance and provides appropriate feedback.
- Teaches skills, techniques, and strategies for team play.
- Assists in the coordination and execution of plans for practices.
- Helps coordinate film breakdown.
- Assists with recruitment efforts.
- Supports the team by traveling to the competition.
- Performs other duties assigned by the head coach.
- Assist the Head Coach to design, conduct and monitor all athletically related activities per NAIA and institutional regulations regarding competition, practice, and conditioning opportunities.
- Work with the Head Coach to evaluate student-athletes performance in competition, practice, and conditioning situations in order to identify strengths and areas of improvement.
- Provide leadership during competition, practice, and conditioning sessions to facilitate proper technique and attitudes towards each other, opponents, and athletic department.