- Assist with the conduct, discipline and positive character development of student-athletes by using the guidelines and principles of the USM Mission and the NAIA Champions of Character initiative.
- Assist with student-athletes' personal development and academic success.
- Teach and promote the USM Mission Values of Community, Respect, Justice and Excellence.
- Assist with the coordination of recruitment of quality student-athletes.
- Assist in the supervision of all practices and competitions.
- Assist with the retention of student-athletes through intense monitoring of academic performance.
- Perform sport specific coaching duties as determined by the head coach.
- Assist with hosting of home swim meets.
- Assist in planning the team schedule as well as coordination of team travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Masters preferred.
- 2-3 years related experience.
- Able to work nights and weekends with capabilities to travel and drive.
- Ability to complete approved driver certification process.
- Certified Lifeguard or ability to gain certification through Red Cross.