Gustavus Adolphus College, an NCAA Division III institution, and a member of the Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (MIAC) is seeking applications for a full-time Men's and Women's Assistant Swimming and Diving Coach.
- Plan and implement event specific training appropriate to each athlete.
- Support and promote the team expectations and vision of the team.
- Demonstrate leadership, sportsmanship and professionalism.
- Effectively communicate and work cooperatively with our coaching staff and athletic department.
- Assist with individual and group student visit events and visit days.
- Be a liaison between Admissions and coaching staff for recruiting prospective student-athletes.
- Knowledge of, and be compliant with, all Division III, MIAC, and Gustavus Adolphus College policies and regulations as well as eligibility requirements.
- Monitor and evaluate academic performance of student-athletes.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.