- Assume responsibility for sportsmanship, conduct, and academic progress of all students and staff affiliated with the tennis program.
- Monitor the conduct of student-athletes to support the image and reputation of the University.
- Assist in implementing game strategy.
- Promote the athletic program and specifically tennis programs through attending community events and fundraising.
- Comply with NCAA, conference, and Marywood University rules, regulations, and policies.
- Must have an appreciation and understanding of NCAA Division Ill athletic philosophy.
- Assist in coordinating individual player development workout and strength training.
- Must possess high integrity, a commitment to excellence, loyalty and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a deadline driven environment.
- Prior coaching experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professionalism and professional, polished approach to preparation.
- Recruiting experience.