Reporting to the Head Men’s and Women’s Tennis Coach, the Assistant Men’s and Women’s Tennis Coach is a member of the athletic department’s tennis team and is responsible for all facets of the day-to-day activities associated with the management and execution of running a Division I tennis program. This position requires working nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Assists with planning and coaching practices.
- Assists with instructing student-athletes in sport performance and related health and fitness.
- Assists with recruiting potential student-athletes and the scouting of opponents.
- Assists with the monitoring of student-athletes’ academic needs and progress.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Head coach.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Collegiate tennis experience.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.