The Assistant Tennis Coach is a full time position that is responsible for assisting the head coach with all facets of the tennis program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coaching of players individually and as a team.
- Primary Coach and Management of Developmental teams.
- Recruiting student-athletes.
- Match preparation.
- Administrative tasks to include scheduling of competition and travel, budget, helping with speed & conditioning training, fundraising, summer camps; and other duties as assigned.
- Mentorship from the Head Tennis Coach.
- Bachelor’s degree required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be knowledgeable of and in compliance of all NAIA, conference and university rules and regulations; must display professional integrity.
- Ability to speak publicly without difficulty.