King University is accepting applications for the position of Assistant Cross Country/Track and Field Coach. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Head Cross Country/Track and Field Coach with all aspects of the Cross Country and Track and Field programs.
Minimum Qualifications: A
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Candidates should possess a thorough knowledge of track and field, a sophisticated understanding of coaching and training strategies, and a demonstrated ability to enhance student athlete development.
- Experience as a student athlete at the collegiate level.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a background in coaching sprints/jumps.
- Demonstrated ability and success in identifying and recruiting student athletes at a private, residential institution.