Ashland University is an NCAA Division II institution that competes in the Great Midwest Athletic Conference (GMAC). The track and field program is consistently ranked among the nation’s best. Ashland University offers a comprehensive 24-sport athletic program. The university is located off of Interstate 71 in Ashland, Ohio, midway between Cleveland and Columbus.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Candidates must have the ability to successfully impart track-specific knowledge and coach the jumpers and student-athletes who compete in the multi-events.
- Previous coaching and/or playing experience on the college level is highly desired.
- The ability to identify and recruit student-athletes is required.
- This position requires well-developed communication skills, as well as strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work weekends and evenings is required.
- This position requires extensive travel.
- This is a part-time position with the ability to earn more income through winter, spring, and summer track camps.