Gustavus Adolphus College, an NCAA Division III institution, and a member of the Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (MIAC) is seeking applications for a full-time Assistant Men's and Women's Track and Field Coach.
- Plan and implement event specific training and competition planning appropriate to each athlete and event group.
- Support and promote the team expectations and vision of Gustavus Track & Field.
- Demonstrate leadership, sportsmanship and professionalism.
- Effectively communicate and work cooperatively with our coaching staff and athletic department.
- Develop and incorporate a comprehensive recruiting plan that demonstrates successful results for the recruitment, yield and retention of academically and athletically qualified student-athletes.
- Coordinate individual and group visit events and visit days.
- Be a liaison between Admissions and coaching staff for recruiting prospective student-athletes.
- Organize and be the contact person for our recruiting database.
- Lead our social media accounts as it relates to recruiting.
- Knowledge of, and be compliant with, all Division III, MIAC, and Gustavus Adolphus College policies and regulations as well as eligibility requirements.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with a computer and Microsoft Office.