- Assist and support in the promotion of the educational values of athletics consistent with the educational values of the University as outlined in the University and Athletic Department Mission Statement.
- This is a part time seasonal position.
- Assist and support in managing all aspects of a NCAA DI Men's Baseball program.
- Assist with recruitment and maintaining a recruiting database. Meet with potential student-athletes in person and virtually.
- Support and provide guidance and mentorship to current student-athletes. Must be committed and accessible to serve the needs of our student-athletes.
- Develop practice plans and provide skill instruction and development.
- Assist with and conduct individual and team practices, facility set-up and competition management.
Knowledge and Skills Needed:
- Four to five years of playing and/or coaching experience intercollegiate level with preferred experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Impeccable integrity with a working knowledge of the NCAA Men's Baseball, and Northeast Conference rules and regulations.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- CPR and First Aid Certified or the ability to get certified in a timely manner.
Sacred Heart University is a space that respects and embraces differences, recognizes the unique contributions that individuals can make, and creates a community that maximizes the potential of all faculty and staff. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from qualified candidates who reflect the wider world in which we live.