The Assistant Men’s Baseball Coach will report to the Head Coach and is responsible for assisting the Head Coach in all phases of the Men’s Baseball Program including the recruitment of a diverse set of student-athletes, assisting with daily operations, practice implementation, and other duties assigned by the Head Coach and Director of Athletics.
- Assist with coaching strategies and teaching methods to develop student-athletes’ skill and teamwork.
- Analyze performance of teams and individuals and provide leadership and instruction.
- Assist in pre-season, in-season, and post-season training and practice planning.
- Participate in scouting and recruitment of a diverse set of prospective student-athletes.
- Help monitor the progress of prospective student-athletes’ application process.
- Help coordinate and organize potential student-athlete on-campus visits.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Valid driver’s license to drive college vehicles to team competition when necessary. Requires successful completion of Five College Risk Management driver credentialing program.
- Collegiate playing and/or coaching experience.
- An understanding of the role intercollegiate athletics in a highly competitive academic environment.
- Commitment to or experience working with a diverse community.