The Assistant Coach supports the Head Coach in all areas of team management and administrative tasks. The Assistant Coach reports to the Athletic Director and Head Men's Baseball Coach for all activities related to Men's Baseball.
- Assist in organizing sports events and scheduling practice sessions.
- Prepare and maintain training equipment and facilities.
- Assist in the recruitment of students for the program.
- Monitor and evaluate team performance.
- Maintain records of students, training sessions, games, performance, statistics, and equipment in accordance with Clarendon College and NJCAA policies.
- Assist n the development of training plans.
- Facilitate and supervise training sessions and individual workouts.
- Assist in the organization or travel arrangements including transportation, accommodation, and meals for the team.
- Assist in the organization of arrangements for visiting teams and officials/umpires.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree and prior participation in a college-level baseball program is required.
- The aptitude and desire to assist students achieve their educational goals and objectives is a must.