The Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach provides administrative, instructional, and recruiting support services under the direction and supervision of the Head Men’s Basketball Coach.
- A high level of competency in basketball skill instruction and motivation, and understanding of the role of intercollegiate athletics in a highly competitive academic environment.
- Strong recruiting, teaching and coaching skills.
- An ability to build and maintain positive relationships with student athletes, staff and alumni.
- Ability to work and communicate with faculty and administrators.
- Ability to work within the framework of NCAA and Ivy League regulations.
- Demonstrated success in coaching men’s basketball preferably at the NCAA Division level.