To assist the head coach as it relates to recruiting, scouting, player development, relationship building, academic mentorship, and overall student-athlete welfare.
- Special Teams Coordinator – (Post Game Special Teams Analysis – BLOBS, SLOBS, ATO’s, Late Game).
- Official/Unofficial Visits – Planning & Execution.
- Compliance Paperwork (ARMS).
- Recruiting Content – (Graphics/Videos).
- Social Media – (Help Create Content & Ideas for Social Media).
- Oversee and manage program community service.
- Work in partnership with marketing and the ticket office to develop strategic initiatives around attendance, fan experience, and engagement with the program.
- Participate in pre-game chalk talks.
- Assist with camp duties.
- Supervise and monitor performance of student managers.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant NCAA rules.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Three plus years of college basketball coaching/administrative experience.
- Former playing experience on the high school, collegiate or professional level.
Presbyterian College is an EEO employer and does not discriminate against any person or group on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, pregnancy, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or genetic information. PC is building a culturally diverse faculty and staff committed to working in a multicultural environment and encourages applications from minorities and women.