This position reports to the Director of Athletics and Head Basketball Coach and is responsible for all aspects of the men's basketball program, including, training, performance of student-athletes, conditioning, planning and directing recruitment, along with fiscal management for Bellevue College basketball program. The duties of this position must be conducted in adherence with the policies, rules and regulations of the Northwest Athletic Conference (NWAC) and Bellevue College.
- Planning and implementing day to day practice and game strategies.
- Providing feedback on daily basis of progress team is making and areas to work on.
- Recruit student-athletes within the rules and regulations of Bellevue College and the NWAC.
- Make eligible student-athletes aware of the eligibility requirements and expenses of attending BC.
- Determine which players will be offered letters of intent and tuition waivers.
- Assure all players understand the terms and conditions for receiving tuition waivers at BC.
- Experience teaching advanced basketball.
- Strong organizational, management and communication skills with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of NWAC rules and regulations and NCAA basketball rules.
- Knowledge of college policies and procedures, marketing/recruiting strategies and facility upkeep.