- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years collegiate experience coaching with Men’s Basketball.
- Minimum of three (3) years collegiate recruiting experience with men’s Basketball
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to learn and adhere to the Big Sky Conference and NCAA rules.
- Demonstrated ability and/or experience cultivating diversity in the workplace.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate must demonstrate interest, ability and/or experience promoting cultural competency, universal accessibility and/or diversity.
- Master’s Degree in a related field.
- Three to five (3-5) years collegiate experience coaching Men’s Basketball at the Division I level.
- Three to five (3-5) years collegiate recruiting experience with Men’s Basketball at the Division I level.
- No previous history of NCAA violations.
- Collegiate head coaching experience.
- Collegiate playing experience.
EWU does not discriminate in its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship or immigration status, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, age, marital status, families with children, protected veteran or military status, HIV or hepatitis C, status as a mother breastfeeding her child, or the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability or the use of a trained guide dog or service animal by a person with a disability, as provided for and to the extent required by state and federal laws.