Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Actively engage the Catholic Franciscan mission and identity of Marian University by modeling the Franciscan Sponsorship Values, honoring the legacy of the founding congregation, promoting unity in diversity, and integrating the Catholic Franciscan Intellectual traditions in courses, programs, and services.
- Ensure compliance with NAIA recruiting rules and regulations.
- Assist with overseeing conditioning and training of team members in conjunction with Head Athletic Trainer to fully prepare students for competitions.
- Enforce university and NAIA policies and procedures.
- Promote academic progress of students through both grades and attendance.
- Conduct fundraising activities and assist with approved fundraising activities as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Prior Coaching experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of rules and regulations governing recruitment, eligibility, and related functions.
- Knowledge of and a commitment to the mission of Marian University.
- An earned bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and experience in coaching men’s basketball.