- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Basketball coaching or playing experience at high school, club, or collegiate level.
- Knowledge of recruiting and coaching strategies.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Understand or, and commitment to, the NCAA Division III ideal.
- Knowledge of NCAA Division III and WIAC rules.
- Experience working with diverse populations.
- Collegiate coaching or playing experience.
- Collegiate recruiting experience.
The University of Wisconsin-La Crosse is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained faculty and staff.