Albright College values its talented, diverse community and seeks to attract, hire, and support employees who consistently and actively embrace equity and inclusion. For this part-time position, assist head coach with day to day operations of the program; on court coaching responsibilities; off campus and on campus recruiting; use of Front Rush; Synergy film breakdown and scouting report preparation; skill development of players; the Academic Studies program; assist with the basketball camp operations and all other duties as assigned by head coach.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist head coach with day to day basketball on court coaching.
- Recruit prospective student athletes on and off campus. Evaluate player talent for recruits.
- Organize recruiting communications and campus visits.
- Set up and monitor student athlete academic sessions.
- Upload game film, breakdown game film and prepare scouting reports (both video and text).
- Assist with program fundraising.
- Assist with planning and implantation of summer basketball camps.
- Assist with team social media pages.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and ability to maintain team pages.
- Coaching experience at high school or college level.
- College degree or equivalent required.