Assists the Head Coach in selecting, recruiting, and monitoring student-athletes for their respective sport. Promotes sportsmanship, team play, and a commitment to academics while directing their team. Follows the rules and guidelines in accordance with the NJCAA and MCCAA.
1. Aids in evaluating in pre-season equipment and uniform needs.
2. Aids in recruiting prospective student athletes.
3. Aids in monitoring study tables, reviews academic progress reports, fosters sportsmanship.
4. Aids in Managing equipment and the proper use of equipment.
5. Aids in year-end inventory of all equipment, supplies, and uniforms.
6. Abides by all standards, rules, and regulations of the NJCAA and MCCAA.
7. Aids in entering correct statistics into the NJCAA in a timely manner and follows all deadlines.
8. Conforms to the administrative policies of the College and the Athletic Department.
9. Aids in the setting up and field/court preparation of home events.
10. Keeps a positive relationship with all media outlets and submits scores to appropriate outlets after games.
11. Ensures scores are given to the Athletic Department within an hour after the game along with a blurb to enable the staff to update the website.
12. Other duties as assigned via the Head Coach or Athletic Director.