This position is responsible for assisting with various coaching, management, and administrative duties of the football program as assigned by the Head Coach. This position is responsible for conducting any duties or activities with integrity and within the rules of the National Collegiate Athletics Association (NCAA), the Missouri Valley Conference and/or Missouri Valley Football Conference (MVC or MVFC), the State of Illinois, Illinois State University, and the Athletics Department.
1. Proven ability to analyze fundamentals and advanced skills.
2. Advanced knowledge of techniques and strategies .
3. Thorough knowledge of NCAA Rules.
4. Proven organizational and leadership ability.
5. Bachelor's degree.
6. If this position is Security Sensitive or if you are subject to a criminal background investigation based on University policy, employment is contingent upon you passing a satisfactory criminal background investigation. You may not begin work until the criminal background investigation results have been received and cleared by Human Resources.