Under the supervision and direction of the Head Coach, the Assistant Coach for Men’s Golf is responsible for the day-to-day operations of a Division I men’s college golf program in the highly competitive ACC.
- Provide administrative assistance and support to the Head Men’s Golf Coach.
- Assist with coaching, scouting and recruiting student-athletes, inclusive of participating in the maximum-allowable evaluation and contact opportunities.
- Monitor student-athlete academic schedules and performance, along with training, practice, and conditioning schedules.
- Assist with video and filming.
- Manage home tournament operations.
- Participate in public relations activities and special events.
- Assist with budget preparations and operate within approved budget allocations.
- Schedule and facilitate practices, competitions and team travel.
- Participate in NC State clinics, exhibitions and camps as needed.
- Assist with donor and past player relationships.
- Previous intercollegiate coaching, playing and/or tournament administrative experience.
- Must possess excellent computer and technical skills.
- Must be able to work effectively and communicate with all team members and support staff within NC State Athletics and NC State University.